Free shipping on orders over € 30
- Natural Cosmetic Mask for a beautiful & healthy skin.
- Balneotherapy , spas and relaxing therapies
- It is used in thermal peloids and hot baths to help in locomotor system problems: rheumatism, arthritis, osteoporosis, etc.
- Alleviation of muscular swelling and improving of blood circulation.
- Helps in dermatological disorders of specific skin areas: acne, dandruff, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, burns, stretch marks, cellulitis.
PROPERTIES & BENEFITS
- 100% ORGANIC & NATURAL
- Contains essential oils, fatty acids and lipoids which balance the skin pH and help to prevent skin infections.
- Rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, and humic and fulvic acids, which penetrate the skin purifying it and influencing the enzimatic and hormonal activity.
- Moisturizing and nourishing properties for skin.
- Exfoliating and astringent.
A 100% NATURAL PRODUCT
Peat is a natural product from the transformation over centuries of decomposed vegetation. Peat formation is the first stage of the process whereby the vegetation is transformed into mineral coal, and occurs slowly as a result of low microbial activity, the acidity of the water and a low oxygen concentration of the ecosystem in which it is found.
Its therapeutic effects are based on the combined influence of the antiseptic effects of peat and its biological active components, being particularly important the organic and humic substances of the peat, which penetrate the skin to cleanse it and influencing the enzymatic and hormonal activity.
Facial and body Maks
The application of peat helps to oxygenate the deep layers of the skin and to activate blood circulation. In addition, its application helps revitalize, nourish and moisturize the skin. Therefore, its use as a facial and body mask helps to improve the natural appearance of the skin.
Apply directly or after warming up to 40ºC, with a thick layer of the COSMETIC MOOR MUD, over all facial skin and away from eyes. Leave for 20 minutes and after that clean with lukewarm water. There’s no after need of moisturizing creams, because peat mud is already moisturizing agent.